Rachael Elizabeth
A
CM Punk is the Donald Trump of wrestling and you can’t change my mind.
11:00 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Jared Prophet
A
In response to Rachael Elizabeth.
I've only seen maybe one interview with him, and it was a bit after he split with the WWE (the first time?).

He was calling out McMahon on his bad business practices that says he more or less owns everyone who works for him.

CM Punk theoretically can wrestle.
11:16 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
In response to Jared Prophet.
Man in the world, and the best in the world, despite all of his actual behavior towards his peers and people he has no use for anymore.

He can says he’s changed until he’s blue in the face, but change doesn’t matter until he owns up to the damage he’s done up and down the wrestling industry.
08:07 AM - Nov 28, 2023
Jared Prophet
A
It's wrestling so I don't know how much of that is real and how much is storyline.

In 2014-2015 I helped shoot some local wrestling in Portland. People said all sorts of crazy things when the cameras were rolling.

Assault is illegal. Seems like people would have pressed charges if it was real.
10:28 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
Oh, I also trained for a year and a half, have worked as a manager, a commentator, and announcer. So again, not an outsider making conjectures.
11:31 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
I co host a wrestling podcast. I’m not exactly an outsider here. Even if I am a woman.
11:26 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Jared Prophet
A
I'm forever pissed at Bob Costas for not preparing for the McMahon interview on HBO. If he'd done his job he could have made life better for a lot of people.

Filming wrestling was difficult because I was making friends with people whose dreams were to be fucked over by McMahon.
05:51 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Jared Prophet
A
Absolutely nothing you've said even remotely compares to Trump.

Trump's incompetence and corruption got over a million Americans killed.

Now he's taking about going full Hitler with concentration camps and whatnot.
10:30 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
You’re reading really far into this, and I think you know exactly what I’m trying to convey. Particularly bad behavior being overlooked and rewarded.

I’ve seen plenty of fights/assaults etc in locker rooms and backstage areas when tempers flared. If you took a look at my bio, you’ll see that…
11:25 AM - Nov 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}