Christopher Bouzy
A
It takes time for people to migrate to other platforms, even when they are as toxic as Twitter.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Like, at this point all our friends still solely on X are not coming here or to Threads or Post or wherever. Obviously what Musk says and what he's done to that platform doesn't really bother them.
11:10 AM - Nov 29, 2023
11:23 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
Unfortunately, there are people I like who only post on certain platforms. So I'm stuck with crossposting on Xitter, Post.News, Mastodon, and even TruthSocial.

OK, yes, trolling the MAGA cult on Trump's vanity site is more fun than I should admit. But other than that, it's work.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
12:59 PM - Nov 29, 2023
ffranny
A
In response to Nathan Standing.
Ooh, that does sound like fun. Right now I'm debating some dude on Twitter about whether I'm a commie for thinking there shouldn't be religious displays on public property.
01:03 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
In response to ffranny.
Trump's TruthSocial account is filled with stuff Trump would never write, written by staff hoping to mollify the beast. All those polls and fawning quotes!

And when I mentioned it, his Most Loyal Followers went apeshit, attacking with mindless quotes and emojis.

Brings a tear to my eye.
09:58 PM - Nov 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}