Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Here's the thing.

When founding Spoutible, Christopher Bouzy made some promises. Most important to me: a place safe from trolls and bigotry.

And he's kept that promise.

Why would people want to go back to platforms run by people who repeatedly violate their trust (AND privacy?)
10:34 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I don't know. I still have an account on the bird app, but I go there very seldom. Many people are just hard-core hanging on. A "friend" on that app publicly shamed me & spread bad info about Mr. Bouzy when I posted my move to this app. I am somewhat sad that this relationship is no longer viable.
02:25 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I also have my account bc I don't want someone else to be able to pick it up, but I don't really use it.

Also that is a shame. There's such an effort to try to take the shine off of this place.
In response to Madelon Wise.
02:27 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
It was truly sickening. She had no idea what she was talking about. She retweeted some nasty ass tweet about Mr. Bouzy from an account that was dedicated solely to taking Bouzy down. When I spoke to the friend in a direct way, she decided I was mean, and that I made her cry. Eye roll.
02:31 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Madelon Wise.
That is always the pivot, to victim. ALWAYS.

Unless it's someone you know in real life, it's hard to know who people really are online. Eventually they reveal themselves.
02:33 PM - Nov 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}