The USA Singers
B
Ron DeSantis is gonna get his ass handed to him by Donald Trump, and then Donald Trump is gonna get his ass handed to him by Joe Biden, and that’s how we’re gonna get 4 more years of Dark Brandon.
12:13 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Sooki
A
In response to The USA Singers.
I hope so, but we CANNOT count on it. Gerrymandering, voter suppression, voter cancellation and other GOP voter shenanigans have reduced our numbers. Get.Out.The.Vote.
06:04 PM - Aug 24, 2023
JavaJunkie
A
Keep singing the facts!
10:40 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
I’m praying this is so
12:25 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Myra Freeman
B
Sorry not this time.
MAGA is growing.
People are missing it.
Catholics are 27% of the Population they are growing and their Churches are now supporting MAGA outright how do I know LI, Staten Island and UPState NY are full blown MAGA st Anthonys on the island pushing that garbage. NY has a problem
01:34 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Scott Johnson
A
I hope so, but I would like to hear your reasoning behind this. Trump already lost the general election last time decisively, and his support is decreasing, and some Trumpers are now dead from Covid, and the GOP wouldn't want to put up another loser. What am I missing?
12:58 PM - Mar 02, 2023
IanMcBein
A
In response to Scott Johnson.
1) the polls show Trump's numbers roughly double DeSantis.' 3) Charisma. Trump's got it, Desantis don't. And nothing fires Trump up like picking on a weak competitor. He will come alive like we haven't seen since he left office to take down Desantis.
04:48 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Karan Rhodes
A
From your mouth the God's ears
12:36 PM - Mar 02, 2023
IanMcBein
A
The tax-cut lovin' progress-hatin' old school GOP fed the deplorables for too long and now they're gettin' devoured by them. Feels pretty karmic to me.
12:21 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Jasmine DuBois
A
In response to IanMcBein.
Karma hoe!
12:36 PM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}