The USA Singers
B
Ron DeSantis is gonna get his ass handed to him by Donald Trump, and then Donald Trump is gonna get his ass handed to him by Joe Biden, and that’s how we’re gonna get 4 more years of Dark Brandon.
12:13 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Scott Johnson
A
In response to The USA Singers.
I hope so, but I would like to hear your reasoning behind this. Trump already lost the general election last time decisively, and his support is decreasing, and some Trumpers are now dead from Covid, and the GOP wouldn't want to put up another loser. What am I missing?
12:58 PM - Mar 02, 2023
IanMcBein
A
1) the polls show Trump's numbers roughly double DeSantis.' 3) Charisma. Trump's got it, Desantis don't. And nothing fires Trump up like picking on a weak competitor. He will come alive like we haven't seen since he left office to take down Desantis.
In response to Scott Johnson.
04:48 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Scott Johnson
A
In response to IanMcBein.
I seriously hope you're right. I just remember when Trump made his big announcement about running; there was definitely not a lot of charisma in the room that night.
04:52 PM - Mar 02, 2023
IanMcBein
A
In response to Scott Johnson.
Agree. The Trump we've seen so far is a worn-out has-been. I'm counting on his love of inflicting pain to juice up his energy. Honestly, he'll find more juice to attack Desantis than he will attacking Biden. The best - is YET - TO COME!!!!!!
05:51 PM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}