Dr. William
A
Every time there is a new COVID surge due to a new strain the disinformation & misinformation goes into overdrive to suppress the real info

So please be careful, the new variants are making people very sick even those who are vaccinated. Continue to take precautions the pandemic is not over
12:39 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
In response to Dr. William.
Tired of having to explain at work why no, I can't come in to the office to meet with people who just got off a trans-Atlantic flight. But, like, I already have a heart rhythm disorder, hypertension, and potentially a couple of other issues, and that's without having had COVID.
01:25 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Dr. William
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
It’s so annoying & the fault of employers who refuse to follow the science. I’ve quit working in places where people in healthcare want to gaslight about COVID

It’s idiotic & unsafe
11:07 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Andrea Rifelli
A
In response to Dr. William.
Sick here. Not sure if it’s COVID because home tests are expired. Raging sore throat & runny nose but no fever yet. I’m fully vaccinated for COVID & flu. Just staying in bed.
01:02 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Dr. William
A
In response to Andrea Rifelli.
I’m so sorry to hear that. We are seeing lots of False negatives especially with rapids & even those with bivalent vaccines are getting infected. Sometimes swabbing throat can give better results but I always say assume it’s COVID

I hope you can rest, & feel better soon. It’s horrible 💗🫂
01:14 PM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}