Voting is NOT about favorites or feel good

Voting IS A STRATEGIC ACTION

DO IT RIGHT
10:08 PM - Nov 29, 2023
11:06 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Rosetta.
I am absolutely against how Biden has handled the Middle East issue 2 but since he is running against Trump he will get my vote even though he didn't earn it. if Trump wasn't running i'd vote for any one else.
03:53 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Iron Talon.
1/3 So you’re a one issue voter? He didn’t earn your vote by heading up the lowest unemployment rate in decades, getting Medicaid to negotiate on drug prices, seniors only have to pay $35 for insulin, all the roads, bridges and other infrastructure being repaired due to his infrastructure plan,
04:24 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Iron Talon
A
In response to Rosetta.
He's condoning genocide. And though I'm not usually aone issue vote this issue transcends all others, for me.
07:24 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Jim Plunkett
A
Bullshirt

Biden's doing the farthest thing from condoning genocide — he's using the power of our nation to bring a cease-fire & long term solution

& no, Israel is not committing genocide; the party most responsible for killing Gazans is Hamas, who steals their supplies & uses them as human shields
07:58 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
No, he's advocating for a ceasefire to get the Israeli hostages out. once they are out Israel will resume bombing and the Genocide resumes.
He's made it clear through his actions that the only thing he cares about is freeing the Israelis, not saving the innocent palestinians.
09:02 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Mindy!!!
A
So it's a vast Jewish conspiracy to save the (apparently not) innocent Israeli hostages, instead of the innocent Palestinians? Who weren't taken hostage? After having their entire family brutally slaughtered in front of them? What?
09:58 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
I have no problem with the freeing of Israeli hostages, but I have a huge problem with Israel resuming bombings and destroying all of gaza and killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians. you should feel the same.
10:28 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
Tens of thousands according to whom? The only numbers you have come from Hamas. And I've seen zero evidence of that. Taking their word for anything is absurd.
10:34 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
I asked again, Israel didn't like it when hundreds of their citizens were killed, and so you turn around and still 20 times as many innocent civilians.
10:38 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
20 times as many....according to Hamas. Prove it.
10:40 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
BTW it wasn't hundreds. It was thousands. Get your fucking facts straight.
10:43 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
By a Consortium of world observers responsible for for detailing war crimes and genocide around the planet.
10:37 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
Since they're all using Hamas reporting, that's meaningless. They don't have numbers and neither do you. You just want to believe it because Jews.
10:42 PM - Nov 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}