Jasmine Crockett
A
thread 1/3
I’m so much better in my advocacy of others than I am for myself… with that being said, in 10 days or less, we will know the date of the special election for NY 3.

1) the election will take place 70-80 days after the above-listed date.
05:16 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Jasmine Crockett
A
thread 2/3
2) here’s my ask… there will be no other congressional elections taking place during that time… I’m guessing. Just as the entire country was invested in him being expelled, let’s not think this can’t happen again.
Jasmine Crockett
A
thread 3/3
3) I’m asking each of you to donate your time and/or your money to assist a candidate running in the special election. FYI: just like the Justins in Tennessee, theoretically, George Santos, can run to finish his term 🤷🏽‍♀️. Let’s all pitch in & help NY3!
MeiMei
A
Suozzi is talking about running (again), never been super impressed w him in all his roles he’s played on Long Island. But he’s got name recognition, and likely will bring in donors. Please look into D’Esposito, he’s another crook. He knew what was up w Santos st the start.
In response to Jasmine Crockett.
11:26 AM - Dec 02, 2023
BigMommaLurka
A
In response to MeiMei.
That's why he was adamant about Santos.. deflection, deflection, deflection.
Unfortunately, D'Esposito is my problem. Dems didn't have to lose Long Island as badly as we did.
12:56 PM - Dec 02, 2023
MeiMei
A
In response to BigMommaLurka.
Hi neighbor! He’s mine too. I supported Laura Gillen, but Jacobs barely gave her any support. The ny dem committee sucks big time. They lost congress! Did not focus on districts 3 or 4 at all!
02:01 PM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}