Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
thread 1/3
Back in the day, I used to do tons of community service and fundraising. I have a marketing degree I have never used. I'm always thinking of ways to present things. What just popped into my head was a calendar with photos from the very talented amateur photographers here on Spoutible. In no way am
01:54 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
thread 2/3
I throwing shade to the amazing professionals here on Spoutible, with whom I get knowledge and inspiration.
January and the front cover will be the photo with the most votes. Unless they request a different month.
I do not have the skill set to do this and who does is finishing final projects
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
thread 3/3
And preparing for Finals. I just think it would be a great money generator, charity or for marketing. #WelcometotheJungleofmy Brain 😂💜♾️
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
That's a great idea!
02:34 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Milo Velimirović
A
Happy to donate my photo for a fundraiser.
02:21 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
Your amazing idea makes me wonder if there are other ways to drive traffic, such as having regular #SpoutingClassics DJs create Spoutible-tagged playlists on sites like Spotify. This could again create a tangible connection to this site: "Here's the music I like; meet me on Spoutible to discuss it."
02:07 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
Not sure how any of that would work, but it would potentially generate traffic. 💜♾️
02:15 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
I love this idea, Angie, whether the calendar is used to raise funds or to give back to a charity (maybe one of the photographer's choosing)?

I also think they would make great gifts to help introduce others to Spoutible in a very tangible way, showing them what they're missing here.
02:02 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
I think so. 🤗💜♾️
02:05 PM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}