King Lavender-licous
A
This is no longer the truth. Maybe 10-12 years ago. I've been an iPhone user for a 2 years. I was a Galaxy Note loyalist. I phone is better and apple is more trust worthy.

Trust me. I have an iPhone, Apple watch, and Airpod Max. I keep an android tablet. Apple's ecosystem is 😘👌🏾
Grace Anderegg @dergrexxie
03:07 PM - Dec 02, 2023
04:14 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Build the Future
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
Agreed. Apple products are all about the ecosystem. A well integrated experience. The biggest differentiator for me is privacy. Apple is a privacy advocate…it’s pervasive in all their products. That’s a good thing.
04:42 PM - Dec 02, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Build the Future.
I broadly agree, with this caveat. Apple sits upon a treasure trove of user data the greater tech economy would love to have access too. There may come a point in the future when the next big Apple thing doesn't come to fruition, and the activist shareholders demand more be done with that data.
04:51 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Michiru
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
I used to be in data support for AT&T. I got anything about smartphones, back when non smart was still a thing.

The amount of Android users who bricked their phone was crazy. iPhones only bricked when people forgot their passcode, or broke it. Blackberry was still a think, and likewise iPhone.
04:24 PM - Dec 02, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
In response to Michiru.
Android you can manipulate, that's why I like it.
04:35 PM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}