Christopher Bouzy
A
Thank you, and we did it with a laughable budget compared to our competitors. The investments from the Spoutiple community will give us the resources needed to improve and grow Spoutible. We have a public roadmap and a closely held roadmap; you ain't seen nothing yet. 🤐🙂
Anton Brakhage @Anton_Brakhage
I've never seen a social media site become this good, this fast, and update this quickly. No one can ever say Mr. Bouzy and team haven't given it everything they have.
#Spoutible #BouzyWins
02:10 AM - Dec 02, 2023
06:57 AM - Dec 02, 2023
DrFran Babcock
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I have tried them all, and Spoutible has all the bells and whistles. Why don't people know about it more?
Usually word of mouth works for stuff like this...it worked for Discord...what can we do to help?
Serious question.
07:27 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Jess McCrosky
A
IMHO, people like discord, not necessarily the site but the disagreement and negative energy it creates. And people aren't going to get away with a lot of trash on Spoutible, which means it's appeal will have some limitation. And that is why I'm here!
In response to DrFran Babcock.
09:26 AM - Dec 03, 2023
DrFran Babcock
A
In response to Jess McCrosky.
Oh, I was using Discord as an example of a platform that got popular without advertising or much large public awareness—by word of mouth, if you will.
With Discord, the servers in which you participate can determine what you want to hear. I, for example have friendly virtual worlds and cat stuff.
09:55 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Jess McCrosky
A
In response to DrFran Babcock.
Please forgive me. I did not mean to be critical of your comment, just saw it as a good opportunity to offer some thoughts of my own, something that has been marinating in my thoughts for a while.
10:03 AM - Dec 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}