RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Folks I haven't forgot about the Ukrainians and their battle against Putin and his evil ambitions. The Ukrainians have been fighting smarter, and are able to improvise, adapt, and overcome. Their tactics when they win will be studied and used for generations to come.
03:04 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
And the Russian armed forces are falling apart like a barely oiled machine. At this point, it's only a question of how much of the Russians are left by the time Ukraine is done.
09:59 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to Ground Control.
But wait, Vlad said he was sending MANY more troops out.

Did he really have the discipline to hold back excellent, fresh troops?

Naaa. He'd stating wishes as if they were fact. Wonder where dobald learned to do this.
10:03 PM - Dec 03, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Ground Control.
Yes, the Ukrainians will make sure the Russians suffer the consequences within the rules.
09:08 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Jeff Pilchard
A
The West needs to keep its eye on the prize here, which is a democratic, territorially intact Ukraine that is integrated into Europe, not another failed Russian vassal state. This is the same struggle we fought in WWII--between autocracy and democracy--and we need to give it the same attention.
03:39 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Sonia Santana
A
I'm not Ukrainian, I'm Mexican-American. But I love Ukraine, Ukrainians and your heroes. I won't tire. I will support you until the end. Glory to Ukraine and the free world ! I will always stand with Ukraine until the final victory and beyond !💙💛 #Ukraine #GloryToUkraine #StandWithUkraine
03:10 PM - Dec 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}