Young Lesbian Dre
A
Thurgood Du Bois @GodzChild4Eva
Liz Cheney being on Rachel Maddow's show and denouncing Trump doesn't change who she is.

MSM has a tendency to help sanitize people who caused harm to 🇺🇸 for ratings.

She's voted with Trump 90%+ of the time. She was a Republican scumbag then and she still is. #Spoutible
10:14 PM - Dec 04, 2023
02:44 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Linda Steinson
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
Yes, I don't agree with her political opinions either, but she believes in Democracy and is willing to fight for it. That sets her apart from the cult.
02:53 AM - Dec 05, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Linda Steinson
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
She has far right political veiws, so I don't agree with her, but she does believe in a peaceful transfer of power. I too, don't admire her, I just think she at least doesn't want to prevent further elections. If the majority of people vote GOP, then the GOP get the power. TFG is not GOP, she is.
12:15 PM - Dec 05, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Linda Steinson
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
TFG. It's hard to imagine a Democrat could agree with anything she stands for.
07:19 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Linda Steinson.
Wrong. Because there is a not insignificant number of Republicans and independents who would otherwise vote Republican but refuse to vote for Trump. She gets those votes and a big chunk of them would have gone to Biden.
07:35 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Linda Steinson
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Oh. She is so far to the right in her opinions, I didn't think she could get support from even a fluid Democrat. I am no expert, so I will take your word for it.
07:41 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Linda Steinson.
I'm thinking of the guy I saw on the evening news a couple of weeks back who was a Republican voter and said he didn't care if Biden were dead, he's voting for him over Trump.
07:45 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Linda Steinson
A
It is true, not everyone takes the time to really understand the issues and what each candidate's vision is. That is demonstrated every time people at Trump rallies are interviewed.
In response to Frank the Bunny.
07:51 PM - Dec 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}