Kimberly Harps
A
Please don’t forget this.
Thurgood Du Bois @GodzChild4Eva
for political and legislative power.

Liz Cheney got you thinking she's on your side yet voted with that very person 90%+ of time.

She got YOU looking at J6 when YOU should be holding her accountable.

Rachel Maddow FAILED the 🇺🇸 public that night.
10:19 AM - Dec 06, 2023
10:41 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Nicolle Wallace did as well the next day....but then we must never forget...she is but a disenchanted Republican.
In response to Kimberly Harps.
10:43 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
Or as I call such, a Republican in exile. Like Liz Cheney, the Lincoln Project and others of their ilk, they scheme to take back the reins when--not if--MAGA finally implodes.
11:08 AM - Dec 07, 2023
A
In response to Ground Control.
Exactly!...and grifting off any and all until then.
04:29 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
I think Nicole by hanging with Joy and Rachel is seeing the light so while she worked in the Bush administration she like Stuart Stevens knows first-hand how so-called conservatism has rotted the nation financially, morally, and any other Human values that make for a better society overall
10:47 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
That's the optimistic view, one I do not share. It's more likely about Make Conservatism Respectable Again than any pangs of conscience. The one regret from that bunch feels like that it didn't work, not that it was a bad idea.
11:10 AM - Dec 07, 2023
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
I think it all depends on the subject matter as to how that cookie crumbles...a Republican is a Republican is a Republican.
04:31 PM - Dec 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}