Miracle Wanderer
A
My first Spout 🎉

With just shy of 9k followers on Threads, my acct has been issued a punishment for no violations...their loss ✌🏽

💙Democracy
💙Bodily autonomy
💙BLM
💙LGBTQIA rights
💙Voting
💙Poltics
💙Humor
💙Sports
💙Pop culture
💙Positivity

If any of that interests you, let's connect!!
09:04 AM - Dec 06, 2023 (Edited)
Whoa!
A
In response to Miracle Wanderer.
Welcome to Spoutible. Take a look around. Feel free to join in conversations. Let us know if you have questions. Remember there is no algorithm here, so you will get out of Spoutible what you put into it. ☺️
12:02 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Whoa!.
Thank you! As irony would have it, after several friends had their accts locked out or shutdown, I created an acct here. I'm relieved I did and slowly but surely figuring the layout here ☺️
01:33 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Whoa!
A
I think you'll like it here. Because there's no algorithm, use splashtags (hashtags) liberally, hang out in the Explore page (the compass icon); don't forget the Advanced Search. We have a lot of great tools here for building a community. Once you are following enough your timeline will fill up.
02:47 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
As an IG user, hashtags are life. It was so weird not getting use them and now I'm back to training myself to again lol. Thanks for pointing out the compass. I also like the "news" tab a lot. There's definitely many new features that I'm adjusting to, but I'll get it!
In response to Whoa!.
03:23 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Whoa!
A
It will be old hat before you know it. I had an Instagram account for like 5 days because a favorite musician of mine was posting guitar lessons on there. But then my account got hacked and I couldn't get back in. 🤷🏻‍♂️😄
03:29 PM - Dec 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}