Christopher Bouzy
A
Good morning everyone! The server and latency issues have been resolved. You should have a significantly better Spoutible experience today.
05:57 AM - Feb 05, 2023
STEM TheBleeding
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I keep getting this when I reload Spoutible.

Anyone else?

My German is rusty, but I think it's telling me to wait while they verify the connection is secure.

Also, it seems that if I post multiple pictures, they don't upload in the order I selected them.
12:08 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
When I try to get in via my android phone I keep getting an endless loop of "checking that the connection is secure," broken only by requests to "verify that you are human," and when I do, it goes back to the security loop! I had used it previously.
In response to STEM TheBleeding.
12:55 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Clear Cloud
A
In response to Bonnie Ivanish.
I am getting it too, but in Russian. Nearly every time I need to re-log on. This seems odd as while Russian is one of several add-on "keyboards" on my phone, the phone has never been set to Russian mode. Not sure what the story is.
Edit: I only use Chrome (on Android).
05:15 PM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
STEM TheBleeding
A
In response to Bonnie Ivanish.
Interesting. I don't have that problem. What browser are you using on your android phone?

I'm using Chrome.
01:03 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to STEM TheBleeding.
I had chosen The Edge from a list of suggestions when old one needed updated, I am not good at any of the technical things. I had "inherited" my late brother's smart phone, still learning. Maybe I'll try Chrome.
01:13 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}