Joon Bugg
A
I honestly feel like I am mourning the loss of the Texas I always believed in & loved & it fucking hurts a lot.
There are so many epically awesome people there. I have no clue how the very fucking worst of us managed to usurp all the power.
04:12 PM - Dec 09, 2023
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
I've only been in TX since 2000, so I never really witnessed its true greatness prior to the Republican operatives like Ralph Reed & Jack Abramoff coming in and mucking everything up in bad faith. It sure has fallen much farther in the last two decades though! Gaslighting is cheap and effective!
04:30 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
To be fair, Texas is STILL awesome. It's merely the corrupt governance (& Houston's humidity) that super suck. 💓
04:32 PM - Dec 09, 2023
SLS StickFigure
A
Absolutely true! Texas itself & Texans are always much better than our elected officials and the crap they do. It would be nice if citizens would unite and vote them all out and replaced them with some that work more for us than corrupt big business. Business will always thrive. We deserve to also!
04:52 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
Disenfranchisement is the realest issue.
If all registered voters went to the polls no Republican would ever win again. But they got people thinking it's hopeless or too busy trying to survive to engage. Absolutely despicable.
05:02 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Someone once told me that if all Americans eligible to vote actually register and vote, there would only be two red states (I forget which).
05:09 PM - Dec 09, 2023
SLS StickFigure
A
Making the public give up and submit to whatever is a fascist tactic. That fact needs to be amplified so less people (voters) become affected.
05:13 PM - Dec 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}