Qasim Rashid
A
Today is the 204 year anniversary of the "Civilization Fund Act," which paid white missionaries to partner with the federal govt to force Native Americans to convert to Christianity or die.

At its peak 357 such schools kidnapped Indigenous kids & abused & tortured them to death. Horrific.
11:21 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
This is why they don't want their history known. Just thinking about shit like this infuriates me. But unless people know and believe what the evidence is showing them we will never atone for the wrongs done to marginalized groups in our country's past.
In response to Qasim Rashid.
11:29 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
In response to Michelle Has Time Today Schultz.
And by the way, this is the same kind of shit they were doing with separating those poor kids from their families at our border and sending them to places unknown. They wanted to indoctrinate those kids into believing white supremacy and religious zealotry ideals.
11:32 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Rosetta
A
All of this☝🏽
09:05 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Carla Vivarttas
B
Perhaps. This issue needs more investigation. Why the forced sterilization & menstrual cycle monitoring though? I think it is worse. I think it has more to do with sex trafficking- especially with the sex obsessed GQP.
08:03 AM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}