Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Oh fuck, 18 and Life.
12:24 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
A friend and I went to see Sebastian Bach many years after his Skid Row days - we kind of wanted to revel in making a little bit of fun of our contemporaries, maybe him too. We ended up having to hand it to him; he'd take care of his voice and sounded great.
01:55 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé.
Glad he proved you guys wrong because he always had one of the better voices in hair metal.
01:56 AM - Dec 10, 2023
A
It was actually a really fun show - V and I could always have a good time. Man, I miss my bitch.
12:08 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I hope you see her again soon, if that's possible.
12:34 PM - Dec 10, 2023
A
She haunts me occasionally, and she's throughout my house, but other than that I just say hi when I pass the cemetery. 38 years we were friends, and I was with her when she died. :) I was lucky to have her.
12:37 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm so sorry. I just lost someone I was friends with for 37 so i know the devastation of this loss. ❤️
01:17 PM - Dec 10, 2023
A
Aww, Acey, I am so sorry for your loss. It's a strange and confusing thing isn't it?

Val stays with me, and I'm grateful for that.

*Hugs*
01:25 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
There is so much to mourn that I'm kind of standing still. I did have 2 good, hard, terrible, ugly cries. I'm sure there I more to come. But knowing me I may not cry. I'm still hurting like hell though.
01:49 PM - Dec 10, 2023
A
I can't recall when or how much I cried. Barely at all on the day. Being with her literally till the end was very quiet, and I do recall coming home and just sitting in silence while the cat and dog booped at me, confused. It sounds pretty recent for you; I wish you peace and the balm of memories.
03:02 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I lost my friend in September. I knew her cancer had returned but hadn't idea how aggressively. Her sister called me out of the blue to tell me she was in dispute and wouldn't make it past the weekend. She died on Monday. My cat died the Friday before. It's been a hard few months.
05:08 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Deborah Budd
A
I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope the holidays allow you space for some reflection and peace.
06:50 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Deborah Budd.
The holidays are actually a terrible time for me, lol. 2023 will be rhe first time since 2018 that I'm really trying to sort of celebrate and get some of the little joy of Christmas back.
07:53 PM - Dec 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}