Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
Maybe its crazy but I am ready to have a judicial system and most of government controlled by AI. Yes, AI is kinda scary but what is the judiciary but laws? Why can't most things be cut and dry for EVERYONE? Bureaucracy is repetition to check shit. Why use constantly fallible humans for this stuff?
01:56 PM - Dec 11, 2023
David Belisle
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
03:11 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to David Belisle.
lol the transition of AI to sentient robotics is kind of a huge leap. Like colony on Mars next week leap, but it is the go to because of these awesome movies. I think 2 is my favorite.
01:06 PM - Dec 12, 2023
ann heffner
A
who is controlling the AI? someone has to keep the computers running, don't they?
03:02 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to ann heffner.
Yes. OFC there are still humans. That is what the AI is for here. You can even have human lawyers and all the same BS we do now. The judgement comes from AI. That AI programming would be our written law. It takes religion politics and possible corruption out of judgements.
01:03 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
Not every case is cut & dry 🤷‍♀️
02:00 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
The law should be though. I only want the judges to be AI. The rest of the process would be arguing the law to the judge just like any courtroom. Too much political religious and corrupt rulings from the human counterparts.
01:08 PM - Dec 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}