Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Yes, Jack Smith is crossing the 'T's" and dotting his "I's."
Julia@myollieBarradise1 @Julsey
I thought the criminal court made a judgement on this and said he didn't have any presidential immunity? Is Jack Smith just crossing all the "t", and definitely trump is messing with the wrong guy...
05:03 PM - Dec 11, 2023
05:05 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
It's all starting to feel like it doesn't matter anymore. Trump is going to get elected because the DOJ and AG sat on their hands for so fucking long. I hate that Trump is out there fucking campaigning like nothing is wrong. He needs to be chained to a wall and gagged while he's on trial.
05:36 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Kirk Shelton.
What is your solution?
05:39 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
There isn't one. Nothing I can do anyway. The people put in place by the small portion of our govt I'm allowed to vote on is letting this danger to society be free to spread his poison while they decide his fate. My fear is that once verdicts come down it will be too late.
05:42 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
So you admit you are not saying this with the purpose of fixing anything.

So what is your goal in this doom and gloom "it's all over, there's nothing we can do, they've won," tirade?
05:45 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
It's an observation. I'm not on any juries. I'm not a Judge. I just vote as best I can when I can. Ideally the words "Biden says he's running because Trump is the frontrunner" should not be on anyone's lips. Trump should be in prison and disqualified from running already.
05:48 PM - Dec 11, 2023
StephForJustice
A
I understand but there’s lots we can still do to get out the vote in swing states, write letters, make calls, get five friends to vote etc. There is hope until the last breath of Democracy is extinguished! And we all have a part to play so gather courage and get involved! It feels surprisingly good.
05:53 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
That doesn't answer my question. What is your goal in posting this "nothing you do matters" nonsense?
05:50 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
Do I need a goal? I was just stating an opinion based on the current state of things. I'm sure we agree. Sorry my post lacked an objective.
05:53 PM - Dec 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}