Miracle Wanderer
A
My first Spout 🎉

With just shy of 9k followers on Threads, my acct has been issued a punishment for no violations...their loss ✌🏽

💙Democracy
💙Bodily autonomy
💙BLM
💙LGBTQIA rights
💙Voting
💙Poltics
💙Humor
💙Sports
💙Pop culture
💙Positivity

If any of that interests you, let's connect!!
09:04 AM - Dec 06, 2023 (Edited)
Marilyn Hornsby
A
In response to Miracle Wanderer.
Girl, I hate your gone from 🧵 are you happy here so far. 💔😢
08:54 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Marilyn Hornsby.
Hey sis!! Starting over isn't fun. I'm still learning the layout. Getting the app's creator to like and then quote my post was definitely a great experience that I'll never get over at 🧵. I did tell everyone this was my plan B. Crazy how within a few days, I had to go to it. I miss you all a lot.
09:14 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Marilyn Hornsby
A
I have no clue what I am doing. It took me forever to figure out to respond to you. Everyone misses you on 🧵. Especially Sassyrhoda. Jim_Brown is here from 🧵 we were already following each other but because we never know who is going to be bumped or suspended we are going to keep both acts.💙
06:02 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
Yea I have quite a few of the 🧵 crew on here. Ev, Dawn, Frank, Ted, Lexi, Musical, Jim and I feel like I'm missing someone else 🫣 Maureen msg'd me on IG and said things are picking up, but accts are still being targeted. Learning the ropes is tricky here, ngl lol
06:12 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Marilyn Hornsby
A
Well I will go between both accounts for now. I am going to google how to use this site. 🤦🏽‍♀️ at the moment it’s a nightmare for me. I was just getting the hang of 🧵 😂😂 I noticed Frank was gone. She many good folks left. 🤷🏽‍♀️
06:33 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
Yea Frank left after his second acct got that ban, after that woman falsely accused him of being anti LGBTQIA. He's @InspectorGadget on here though! There's still stuff I do not understand on here. I'm sure I've broken all kinds of etiquette on here 🥴
06:39 PM - Dec 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}