Miracle Wanderer
A
I have posted on the TX incident multiple times because I'm here in TX unfortunately.

I posted a short clip of Brittany's story, on my Threads acct almost two weeks ago and all I got was 🦗 with over 8500 followers at the time.

It genuinely lifts my soul to see her story being spread here 💜
C King @CKingFinding
06:39 PM - Dec 12, 2023
06:45 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Heather Vickery
A
In response to Miracle Wanderer.
This story is so devastating.
09:34 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Heather Vickery
A
I got a 7 day ban on threads for asking to understand why the US veto’d the UN ceasefire resolution.

Completely banned on threads and can’t comment on IG posts at all.

I am allowed back tomorrow.
09:34 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Terminator LX
A
Wow! Her gofundme has increased by $10K since this morning! That’s amazing. The outpour of support is heartwarming.
06:57 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Terminator LX.
This is the first I'm seeing of it, but I hope it gets to be just as much as Kate's because attorneys are not cheap.
07:00 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Sabine
A
Seen from a perspective of likelihood, what happened / happens to Brittany Watts is highly relevant, because the chances of having a premature and unplanned termination of a pregnancy are indeed much higher (>20 %) than the chances of a trisomy 18 emergency.
06:54 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Sabine.
The way these "Pro-lifers" are using their barbaric forced birth laws to punish women should be in the interest of everyone. I feel for the TX woman, especially being here I will NOT get pregnant being here; but you're correct that Brittany's case is a greater idea of what more of us can expect.
06:58 PM - Dec 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}