RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Y'all I'm going to continue to say this. Do not pull the "Dems need to earn my vote!" or "Dems aren't entitled to my vote!" I'm gonna call that out every single time. If you don't wanna learn the easy way, then you'll learn the hard way. That's what got us the disaster of 2016.
02:31 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
Preventing Trump or one of his cronies from ever getting into power has earned my vote.

I am not a democrat. I do not owe them my vote.
I am a veteran, I owe my vote to my nation's stability.
I am a dad, I owe my vote to my kid's future.

Right now, that's a blue ticket, all down the ballot.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
04:01 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Vitdid Svensen
A
In response to Dad For Ever.
Thank you.
10:55 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Jack Handy
A
Its the "institutionalists" who saved us from the Turnip's worst impulses. They are the embodiment of what holds the country together and maintains the rule of law.

Thank you!
07:49 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
In response to Jack Handy.
All the people who complained about the "Deep State" were just the "Shallow Opportunists"
08:09 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
In response to Jack Handy.
08:11 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Vanessa White
B
Now, if you could just get through to you know, the millions who think third party or non voting makes sense. They’ll be who turns the country over to full on fascism.
05:35 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
In response to Vanessa White.
Protest votes are a privilege bubble response, based on the idea that it can't cause harm, but still represents an independent voice.

Anyone still believing that either did not pay attention in 2016, or doesn't care about the consequences to others.

They'll blame someone else anyway.
07:43 AM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}