RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Y'all I'm going to continue to say this. Do not pull the "Dems need to earn my vote!" or "Dems aren't entitled to my vote!" I'm gonna call that out every single time. If you don't wanna learn the easy way, then you'll learn the hard way. That's what got us the disaster of 2016.
02:31 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Ennis Cole
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
What has anyone else done to earn their vote? And not voting is a choice even if they think their abstaining from making a choice.
08:04 PM - May 03, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
it's the "Self-righteousness," of the Ideologically pure Leftists - that allows them to so easily switch sides to whoever serves their fantasy list of political plans for the "Masses.& Classes, " No dictator is beyond their "Vichy" pale.
04:32 PM - Apr 04, 2024
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Ashanti- Na.
It's called the horseshoe for a reason.
05:06 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Aamir Hussain
A
12:15 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
As Steve Schimdt, who worked for Bush and then McCain said:
“At the end of the day, there's now one pro-democracy political party in the United States of America and that's the Democratic Party. And I am a member of that party because of that. I'm a single issue voter. I believe in democracy."
04:57 AM - Dec 13, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Why quote a guy who's massively undermining Biden at every turn?
08:15 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Ray King
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Yeah Steve Schmidt, the guy working for Dean Phillips who is helping to destroy our democracy. Steve can't be "too concerned" about our democracy when he's helping to give the GOP anti Biden talking points.
08:23 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
Preventing Trump or one of his cronies from ever getting into power has earned my vote.

I am not a democrat. I do not owe them my vote.
I am a veteran, I owe my vote to my nation's stability.
I am a dad, I owe my vote to my kid's future.

Right now, that's a blue ticket, all down the ballot.
04:01 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Jack Handy
A
In response to Dad For Ever.
Its the "institutionalists" who saved us from the Turnip's worst impulses. They are the embodiment of what holds the country together and maintains the rule of law.

Thank you!
07:49 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Vitdid Svensen
A
In response to Dad For Ever.
Thank you.
10:55 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
It's not about whether Democrats deserve my vote.

It's about whether the millions of people who will die or lose their civil rights if Republicans win deserve my vote.
01:06 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Every last politically minded person NEEDS to do EVERYTHING they possibly can to make a difference for candidates at every level of government, from school boards (we got rid of the M4L women we sent post cards against!!!) to president. You meet cool new people volunteering,its fun! Get. Involved!!
08:54 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Hell, not just politically minded people, we need to get friends. Explaining just what is on the like (reproductive health care, Obamacare , FREEDOM elections that matter, the list is endless. Have them Google 'Project 2025 if they're dubious about what you're telling them. We could activate lots...
10:06 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Preach it brother! Spread the good word! If we want to change the state of politics, it's going to require us to ALL get off our asses and get involved. I've done postcards for local 2023 elections and am set up to do call/text banking for Adam Frisch. That's simply not enough, given the stakes
08:51 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Jasmine DuBois
A
08:18 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
So damned tired of these people 🤬
07:58 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Barbara Seiders
A
I know folks have legitimate cause to be disappointed in some of the policies pursued by President Biden and other Democrats. Not voting is one reaction. Another would be to go to work in the government or Congress. You know what they say, if you want something done right...
06:56 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Barbara Seiders
A
In response to Barbara Seiders.
I've been pleased at the number of young people especially who have decided to run for office - and gotten in! Everywhere from town councils to school boards to members of Congress. Love to see those rising stars! Their voices are so desperately needed.
06:59 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Arik Absurd
A
You know who else demands absolute fealty to the party without asking anything in return? That other guy, and his cult.

I'm a Democrat, and so I'm going to spend every day between now and November calling on democrats do better.
04:59 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
After voting Ds into office comes calling/writing reps and VP/POTUS to let them know what you want to see happen! And marching if necessary! Don’t like some ideas? Then change their minds!
04:45 PM - Dec 12, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
Hear hear!!!
03:10 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Jim Lovell
A
Looking straight at you, Susan Sarandon, with gnarled teeth and laser eyes !
03:02 PM - Dec 12, 2023
CPfromCA
A
03:01 PM - Dec 12, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}