RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Y'all I'm going to continue to say this. Do not pull the "Dems need to earn my vote!" or "Dems aren't entitled to my vote!" I'm gonna call that out every single time. If you don't wanna learn the easy way, then you'll learn the hard way. That's what got us the disaster of 2016.
02:31 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
As Steve Schimdt, who worked for Bush and then McCain said:
“At the end of the day, there's now one pro-democracy political party in the United States of America and that's the Democratic Party. And I am a member of that party because of that. I'm a single issue voter. I believe in democracy."
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
04:57 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Ray King
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Yeah Steve Schmidt, the guy working for Dean Phillips who is helping to destroy our democracy. Steve can't be "too concerned" about our democracy when he's helping to give the GOP anti Biden talking points.
08:23 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Ray King.
Honestly I wasn't aware he was working with Phillips but he already left specifically because the campaign was going negative. The quote stands alone as an argument for democracy instead of ideological purity.
https://politicalwire.com/...
09:22 AM - Dec 13, 2023
PS Annie
A
Why quote a guy who's massively undermining Biden at every turn?
08:15 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to PS Annie.
The quote stands alone as an argument for democracy instead of ideological purity. But Schmidt, who has been one of the most vociferous anti-Trump republicans, is not going to undermine the Biden-Harris ticket.
https://politicalwire.com/...
09:24 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
Democracy is what it's all about. Anything beyond can be worked on together. Anything less than democracy, it's all over.
06:46 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Bob Atayi
A
And yet Schmidt still works for Dean Phillips who is campaigning against Biden and saying the dumbest things about him.
05:36 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Katie E
A
In response to Bob Atayi.
05:51 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Bob Atayi.
While broadcasting across American airwaves on a near constant basis, “liberal media” my asss🙄 #MorningJoe
05:51 AM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}