Cynthia Williams
A
I 've avoided news stories re: miscarriages this wk. I suffered a miscarriage while once married. Fetal tissue dropped into my toilet just like this incisent. After the mediate shock, I called my ob-gyn who, in turn, called an ambulance to take me to the ER, not jail.

Stop hurting women. Please.
Jacqui Brooks @Aunt_Jacqui
Here is the gofundme for Brittany Watts, the Black woman from Ohio who had a stillbirth at home and has been charged with felony abuse of a corpse

https://gofund.me/d18974a2
09:45 AM - Dec 13, 2023
12:32 PM - Dec 13, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Cynthia, I have wept so much over this issue. My son was over on Monday & he mentioned it. I cried so much, he was having to console me. You see, in the first 15yrs of my 36yrs of marriage, I suffered 17 miscarriages because I have lupus. This is Very triggering to me. 😢
08:13 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Incredible Shrinking Nana
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
People don’t always understand that sharing graphic details of a horrible experience can raise painful memories in others who have suffered through it.
08:23 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
Shell, I am so sorry that America's "miscarriage is
crime" debate is hurting you so deeply. I cried a lot too. We cried together. 🫂 Please take care of yourself mentally and physically. I knew a woman with lupus and she suffered health deterioration with stress. I don't want your health to suffer.
04:58 AM - Dec 15, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
I am so sorry. I was lucky that both my pregnancies resulted in (much wanted) children. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a wanted pregnancy.
08:10 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
Thank you, Jocelyn. 🫂
04:59 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Amy Brooks
A
The same thing happened to me around 16 years ago… I knew that I had a blinded ovum… But when a clump of blood fell out, I didn’t know what to do, except for flush the toilet. Sorry… Women aren’t prepared to miscarry extremely early and a pregnancy and know exactly what to do
12:59 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Amy Brooks.
🫂
05:27 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Spiritual Annie
A
I had a 4 month miscarriage the same way. I don't think it ever leaves you because it's traumatic. {{{{{ Gentle hugs }}}}}
12:48 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Debbie Lu
A
In response to Spiritual Annie.
No. It doesn’t. There’s still an unknown date in August that doesn’t have a name and physical form attached to it. I think of that lost third child every year. The additional emotional pain being deliberately inflicted on women already experiencing unfathomable pain is so cruel and unnecessary.
01:11 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Spiritual Annie.
🫂
05:27 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
*hugs* I am sorry to hear that.
12:37 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
🫂
12:42 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
Sending ::::hugs::::
Miscarriages are devastating and the trauma stays with us for a long time. I had one when I was 21 years old; I remember it like it was yesterday.
12:37 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
🫂
12:42 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}