ZERO FUX
C
I know have a C grade on Spoutible because I am not a delusional pro Biden neo lib. As much as I would prefer he wins over Trump, it's not going to fucking happen and it will be a sad day of crying after election day, when all of you realize the better move was to run someone who could win.
11:49 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
Unfortunately I think Biden has really fucked himself with his position on Israel/Gaza. I think he could've pulled off a win before this, but I don't see it happening anymore. As always, I wish we had better choices.
01:20 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Jenna.
You don’t see Biden winning. A man that stood with the UAW on their line, dismissed millions in student loan debt, PACT ACT helping more veterans with services, his infrastructure bill brought electricity to a First Nations community, avoided a recession, he won’t win. Okay.
01:42 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
I feel like there are people on the let exactly like people on the right who don't care how much they personally, or their family & friends, suffer, as long as they can gloat & feel superior. It's another place where the MAGAs and the horseshoe left meet.
In response to Penelope Lowder.
02:14 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}