ZERO FUX
C
I know have a C grade on Spoutible because I am not a delusional pro Biden neo lib. As much as I would prefer he wins over Trump, it's not going to fucking happen and it will be a sad day of crying after election day, when all of you realize the better move was to run someone who could win.
11:49 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
Unfortunately I think Biden has really fucked himself with his position on Israel/Gaza. I think he could've pulled off a win before this, but I don't see it happening anymore. As always, I wish we had better choices.
In response to ZERO FUX.
01:20 PM - Dec 13, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Jenna.
You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
11:25 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Jenna.
Are you high?
11:19 PM - Dec 13, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
In response to Jeff Russell.
I'll revisit this the day after the election when sadly you will see I was right.
02:43 PM - Dec 14, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Jenna.
You need to rethink your position. This is big boy shit. Not sure you're there yet. How well developed is your Amygdala?
11:16 PM - Dec 13, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to 9Gen.
The sheer complexity of the arena of this is staggering. People acting like there’s some quick, simple binary choice that a U.S. President can make…and then command other sovereign nations to follow… is frustrating.

Like my 8yr old furious b/c won’t let him drive my car. Sees car, sees road. Tout.
11:24 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to 9Gen.
I don't think you understand what my position is, actually.
08:06 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Jenna.
Oh please. Netanyahu did that entirely on his own. Biden negotiated hard to keep all the rest of the Middle East at a simmer instead of a hard boil. He negotiated humanitarian pauses to get aid in and captives out. WWIII could have started there. Now it's all on Netanyahu for the mess he's made.
03:56 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
We are still sending him weapons.
03:58 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Jenna.
Most people aren’t single issue voters. Many won’t want to vote in the guy who brags about getting Roe overturned & says woman must be punished, wants to put terrorists back on American streets, throw out immigrants, denies climate change, contemplates martial law, and won’t change the Israel issue
03:19 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
Because let’s be clear: Trump isn’t going to stop selling Israel bombs. He’d probably try to send nukes too. Trump isn’t going to tell them to obey the rules of war or care about casualties. He’s say more, more, more because he thinks brutality is strength.

AND do all the other stuff.
03:23 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
Chill, I'm not saying Trump isn't a million times worse, and I'll still vote for Biden. But let's not bury our heads in the sand and pretend he hasn't pissed off a good portion of young voters that are key to a Dem victory.
04:09 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Gloria H
A
In response to Jenna.
What should he have done in regard to Israel/Hamas? How could he have "pulled off a win"? Is the commentary about the win for the 2024 election or stopping the attack by Hamas?
02:58 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Gloria H.
Call for ceasefire, maybe NOT continue sending weapons without even putting conditions on aid to Israel. If he ends up losing, it'll be b/c he didn't take the right position on this issue. And trust me, I don't want Trump to win! I'll vote for Biden, not that it'll matter. I'm in a deeply red state.
04:07 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Diane Johnson
A
In response to Jenna.
So, specifically what could he have done or should do? Also, you do understand that he didn’t start this war, can’t end it and is bound by treaties and alliances, that were put in place way before he became president? I’ll wait for your answer.
02:37 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Diane Johnson.
He doesn't have to keep sending weapons.
04:27 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Jenna.
Sure okidokie. You know better than the man who has a wealth of experience, wisdom, and international diplomacy.
02:01 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
In response to Tricia.
They always think they do 🤣🤣🤣
03:53 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Jenna.
Well, the November elections this year happened a month into the war in Gaza, and though Biden wasn't personally on the ballot, the Democrats did well, and much better than polling tended to predict- as has been the case in the Midterms, special elections, everything since Biden took office.
01:57 PM - Dec 13, 2023
johnjohn
A
In response to Jenna.
A better choice? The choice is between democracy and fascism. Biden won in 2020 and he will win again.
01:56 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Jenna.
You don’t see Biden winning. A man that stood with the UAW on their line, dismissed millions in student loan debt, PACT ACT helping more veterans with services, his infrastructure bill brought electricity to a First Nations community, avoided a recession, he won’t win. Okay.
01:42 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
I feel like there are people on the let exactly like people on the right who don't care how much they personally, or their family & friends, suffer, as long as they can gloat & feel superior. It's another place where the MAGAs and the horseshoe left meet.
02:14 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
I'm not arguing any of that, I'm saying that he has pissed off a significant segment of voters with his position on Israel/Gaza, and his stubborn refusal to call for a ceasefire, or at least put conditions on aid to Israel (like no war crimes) is going to hurt him.
04:01 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}