Tonya Alston
A
I don't fault anyone who wants to #BoycottWalgreens . I do, however, side-eye the 53% who ignored AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL the warnings in 2016. I hope the ww participaring in this boycott will keep that same energy when they get in the voting booth. Stop voting for republikkklan regressives. #BoycottTheGOP
04:00 PM - Mar 03, 2023 (Edited)
soSeyChelles
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
wadn't me!
03:20 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Kathy Coleman
A
Yeah, I stopped shopping there YEARS ago (even though it's the only store open at 4:30 in the morning...).
06:22 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
Yeah, I have issues with those folks myself. I'm old AF and I'm BEYOND angry that we've got to fight this battle a 2nd damn time. 😡
05:30 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Michele C.
A
I hear you. That's how I felt last summer with all the post-Wade protests. I was like if you feel that strongly, march yourself to the voting booth in November. And as we saw post-election, the most performative demographics couldn't be bothered to show up, or they did...for the GOP.
04:27 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Nancy M
A
Wasn't just the women who voted Republican in 2016. It was also the Democrats that didn't bother to vote because they had a temper tantrum when their candidate didn't win the primary and become the nominee for the party. They thought they would teach us all a lesson, and look what happened.
04:14 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
In response to Nancy M.
I was very intentional with my language. Men aren't penalized for their reproductive choices, women are. When white women stop voting overwhelmingly for the GQP, all women and girls will not be forced to share their menstrual cycles and fear corporal punishment in case of miscarriages.
04:48 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Rosa Salpietro
A
In response to Nancy M.
53% of white women the first time around and 55% of white women The second time around voted for a crook of a white man who made his intentions of punishing women, clear.
That's the issue.
Not the 100M people who didn't bother to vote or Dems who sat it out.
Not all white women is a bad take.
03:12 PM - Mar 04, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
They were like 56% by 2020. I have no idea what's wrong with these women. Yes, I know they prefer the status quo of passive white supremacy as the national pastime, but they're going to realize too late that they're on the chopping block too.
04:02 PM - Mar 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}