Tonya Alston
A
I don't fault anyone who wants to #BoycottWalgreens . I do, however, side-eye the 53% who ignored AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL the warnings in 2016. I hope the ww participaring in this boycott will keep that same energy when they get in the voting booth. Stop voting for republikkklan regressives. #BoycottTheGOP
04:00 PM - Mar 03, 2023 (Edited)
Nancy M
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
Wasn't just the women who voted Republican in 2016. It was also the Democrats that didn't bother to vote because they had a temper tantrum when their candidate didn't win the primary and become the nominee for the party. They thought they would teach us all a lesson, and look what happened.
04:14 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
I was very intentional with my language. Men aren't penalized for their reproductive choices, women are. When white women stop voting overwhelmingly for the GQP, all women and girls will not be forced to share their menstrual cycles and fear corporal punishment in case of miscarriages.
In response to Nancy M.
04:48 PM - Mar 03, 2023
First Last
A
I've not seen data to support WW "overwhelmingly" voting GOP. Got a source? Last thing I saw it was slightly more than 50% voting Dem.
04:54 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
In response to First Last.
53% in 2016 and 55% in 202 votes for that orange slob. White women also bare responsibility for helping ensure republikkklan governors are elected.
Election results have spoken.
12:57 AM - Mar 06, 2023
TwentyTwentyUSA
A
Regulate penises...

Not pregnancies...
02:44 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Nancy M
A
Totally agree! Unfortunately women of the GQP are too narrow minded to care about other women, especially women of color. They're scared of change and learn/are told to keep the status quo, which usually means their distorted beliefs in history and religion
05:01 PM - Mar 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}