Christopher Bouzy
A
What do you like most about Spoutible?
11:27 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Marc Maxmeister
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The interface is good.

Not great: feels like a liberal echo chamber. I'm hopeful we'll see more diversity on here so I can be exposed to a variety of viewpoints, but without the vitriol.
01:58 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Max Prophet
A
There's a crew here that's dedicated to making that not happen. And they use item number 6 of the harassment TOS to do it by encouraging their followers to dogpile and mass report accounts. They find offensive. Until that's addressed, this site will never be more than the liberal echo chamber.
In response to Marc Maxmeister.
10:19 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Marc Maxmeister
A
In response to Max Prophet.
Processes are fine, but until people from different backgrounds use it daily, it will feel like a skewed version of a community.

I don't know if there's much spoutible can do in the short term to grow faster. Federated cross-posting with many other platforms is a good start.
12:38 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Marc Maxmeister.
I agree 100%. My complaint is that there is a hardcore group that works hard to get accounts with political opinions they disagree with suspended from this site. Or they Unknowingly violate PC rule. And the same thing happens. So I made these tongue in cheek rules for newbies. The unspoken rules.
12:46 PM - Dec 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}