Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
What do you think he should have done? Tell the class what your suggestion is for all the Western leaders.

He's walking a tightrope.
Jenna @Jenna
Unfortunately I think Biden has really fucked himself with his position on Israel/Gaza. I think he could've pulled off a win before this, but I don't see it happening anymore. As always, I wish we had better choices.
01:20 PM - Dec 13, 2023
01:26 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
And I get he's walking a tightrope, because apparently there are a lot of liberals who can't fathom that targeting civilians is unacceptable no matter their nationality, which I still cannot comprehend. I don't envy his predicament, but the fact remains that he's materially supporting war crimes.
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
10:59 PM - Dec 13, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to Jenna.
This spout gives the game away.
11:27 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to L Geisenest.
What, that he's sending the weapons that are then used to commit war crimes? Do you deny that Israel is commiting war crimes?
08:14 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Jenna.
And so we do what? Invade Israel to stop it? Occupy Gaza? What, exactly, is Biden supposed to do to stop civilian casualties when Hamas, the leadership in Gaza, and the Netenyahu Administration, the leadership in Israel, are indifferent to civilian casualties?
11:21 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Stop sending weapons. We provide 92% of them.
08:13 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Fine line when fighting monsters not to become one.
11:18 AM - Dec 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}