Tonya Alston
A
I don't fault anyone who wants to #BoycottWalgreens . I do, however, side-eye the 53% who ignored AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL the warnings in 2016. I hope the ww participaring in this boycott will keep that same energy when they get in the voting booth. Stop voting for republikkklan regressives. #BoycottTheGOP
04:00 PM - Mar 03, 2023 (Edited)
Nancy M
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
Wasn't just the women who voted Republican in 2016. It was also the Democrats that didn't bother to vote because they had a temper tantrum when their candidate didn't win the primary and become the nominee for the party. They thought they would teach us all a lesson, and look what happened.
04:14 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Take The Shot
B
In response to Nancy M.
💯 however , over 55% of 👩‍🦳 keep voting repub- 2016/18/20/22. One told me she *voted* for Obama so ……. that’s how they think. I told her thanks bc your daughters and mine are now oppressed. Your vote was against every single thing our nation stands for. No- that doesn’t get you a pass.
04:30 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Nancy M
A
True! I was raised in a small southern very Republican/conservative town. Left when I was 18 & never looked back. Traveled the world, lived in some of the best cities, but most of my classmates married & never left that town. They never saw past what they were taught & they pass it on to their kids.
In response to Take The Shot.
04:53 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Take The Shot
B
In response to Nancy M.
And so it goes.
09:15 AM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}