Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
I responded to him and called him an unpleasant word. I then told him what he stated was false and it was a hoax by a competitor and YouTube grifters. He promptly blocked me. I would have done it privately and sent him a DM, but Threads doesn't have DMs.🤷🏾‍♂️
Nora Charles @noramfcharles
@cbouzy Don’t know if you care about responding to this crap anymore, but this is on Threads.
08:31 PM - Dec 14, 2023
10:20 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
And to continue claiming Spoutible is $89.00 code after everything we have accomplished in 10 months is their way to demean and minimize what we have done.
10:29 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Indigo
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It just goes to show how much of a force to be reckoned with Spoutible truly is when ignorant trolls like that come out of the woodwork in order to malign it.
12:17 PM - Dec 15, 2023

Only followers of this user (RetiredLibrarian) can see their posts

PS Annie
A
I want you to know that I opened a Threads account just so I could tell that moron what I thought of him, and to contradict his lies and let his followers know he was under an ethics investigation....
10:31 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Jon L (he/him/his)
A
Wait, is POTUS here and I missed it?? 🐳
01:40 AM - Dec 15, 2023
GRANDma isn't Right
A
"Threads doesn't have DMs.🤷🏾‍♂️"

☝🏻Thank you @cbouzy for making me spit a bit of my tea out. 🤣
I love the shade🕶️, and the reminder why I don't bother with those other sites.
12:37 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Ness Allen
B
Yet another sign of haters being so damn jealous of Mr. Bouzy/Spoutible’s success. Pretty sure “the bird folks” & Russian propaganda contributing to the lies. Anywho, there is nothing they can say or do that’ll turn any of us off! So go F with Threads, Blue Sky, Mastadon, etc.
11:22 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Ness Allen.
But if they do that, they can't reach us. THAT'S the part that's melting their brains.
12:25 PM - Dec 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}