Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
I responded to him and called him an unpleasant word. I then told him what he stated was false and it was a hoax by a competitor and YouTube grifters. He promptly blocked me. I would have done it privately and sent him a DM, but Threads doesn't have DMs.🤷🏾‍♂️
Nora Charles @noramfcharles
@cbouzy Don’t know if you care about responding to this crap anymore, but this is on Threads.
08:31 PM - Dec 14, 2023
10:20 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
And to continue claiming Spoutible is $89.00 code after everything we have accomplished in 10 months is their way to demean and minimize what we have done.
10:29 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
And seriously, sir...RUSSIAN code? The country that can't field a competent military or maintain functional nukes, never mind program anything more sophisticated than a calculator app?
11:45 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
$85 seems weirdly specific, like a dog whistle of some kind.
12:59 AM - Dec 15, 2023 (Edited)
Nancy Martin
A
I am sorry you have to put up with such mean spirited foolishness but I love what you are doing here and I like how you stand up for yourself and your product
12:44 AM - Dec 15, 2023
dani
A
I love the $89 thing.

It shows either profound stupidity or incredible malice.

Just like when they start talking about you working from home, as though that were something to be embarrassed about. How many successful businesses have started in basements, garages and kitchens? Plenty. Dumbasses.
10:38 PM - Dec 14, 2023 (Edited)
Casey Wagner
A
In response to dani.
It's even funnier that they will say that it's $89 dollar Russian code as an insult, and yet the subject of their insult is more feature rich than the platforms they're posting from that have hundreds of millions sunk into development and CEO bonuses.
12:56 AM - Dec 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}