Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/10
When I say Spoutible will become one of the top three Twitter alternatives, people think I am delusional. I am not basing my prediction on the current landscape, but will happen in the not-too-distant future. It looks like Threads is the defacto replacement for Twitter and the winner... it's not.
10:04 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/10
Threads quickly became popular because of Instagram and high-profile accounts on Twitter looking to grow their audience quickly. These individuals told their followers they were migrating to Threads, and many of their followers followed them. We have seen this before, just on a smaller scale.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/10
When Elon acquired Twitter, those same individuals told everyone they were moving to Mastodon, but that quickly faded because of Mastodon's complexity and its decentralized nature. But those same individuals pushed Mastodon daily for several weeks before it faded.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/10
Then we watched the same thing happen with Post News, but Post News was never meant to be a true Twitter alternative, and just like Mastodon, they stopped hyping it after a few weeks. They eventually came back to Twitter again and again because they needed that reach and engagement.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/10
Threads give large accounts the engagement and followers they desire and offer people looking for their favorite followers a place to go. The problem is that although many of these people spend considerable time on Twitter, they don't understand what makes Twitter... "Twitter."
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 6/10
When people start organizing for 2024 and realize just how limited Threads is, they will be on the hunt again for an alternative. However, this time, the migration will not be fueled by larger accounts but the smaller accounts that require the key features Threads and Bluesky do not offer.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 7/10
This is where Spoutible comes in and why we spent a year working 6 - 7 days a week, adding all the key features before the end of 2023. Spoutible Pods was the last piece we needed, and it will be the feature that catapults Spoutible to the top three Twitter alternatives.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 8/10
The Pods demonstration had many of the features disabled because we didn't want to tip our hat before we officially launched Pods. But once we launch, it will quickly become evident where we are going with Pods and why it will be better than Spaces even in its infancy.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 9/10
Unline Twitter, we will use Pods to its full potential by hosting exclusive events, Q&A sessions with high-profile people, and debates with 2024 candidates. But the unique features we will release will make the experience different from anything you have seen to date.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 10/10
So no, I am not delusional. I just know the landscape today will be significantly different in a few months. Spoutible will be uniquely positioned to capture significant market share when Twitter rapidly spirals out of control as the election heats up and Threads doesn't deliver.
Kevin Hilbiber
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
SRSLY? Trust Cafe tried to fight the good fight but came up short. Who else has a platform much less one that is monitored in real time by [it hurts me to say this]- Masterful AI. The stuff of Bot Sentinel times time, if you will. This Bouzy guy is a once in 100 year thing imho.
10:34 PM - Apr 20, 2024 (Edited)
Doxy Music ?™
A
Twitter appears to have had its day ... with the excessive pricing for developer & API use, rendering most 3rd party add ins or features non-viable ... will just hasten the demise.

That, & very slow to review reported tweets & moderate community safety, not aligning with user expectations or needs.
01:20 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Roger Smith
A
I’m over on Threads, and now I’m starting to see the same crap that’s on IG.
09:39 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
In response to Roger Smith.
IG is a hub for scammers, how many posts do you see saying contact X on IG to solve your problem (normally account lock out or forgotten passwords etc).

They fish in the other barrels & bring the prize back to IG to fleece.

Requires internet safety legislation to keep up.
#NotFitForPurpose
01:24 PM - Dec 19, 2023
The Harlander ✅
A
I was first introduced to you on Twitter because of your 2022 mid term predictions. You’ve proven your predictions have merit. I’m on board.
02:09 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Dodi Davies
A
Add feature:

Replace “Suggested Followers”to the right with “Pods Schedule”

Active
Scheduled
Archived
12:15 PM - Dec 17, 2023
NewsSportsINC
A
In response to Dodi Davies.
Like that idea
10:17 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Sal E
A
In response to Dodi Davies.
Excellent idea for that space.
12:20 PM - Dec 18, 2023 (Edited)
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
I just made a Thread account. At first glance, it doesn't look very interesting at all.
11:28 AM - Dec 17, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
I took a YouGov survey yesterday, very obviously META-based but asking about all main stream social media ... except Spoutible. Every comments box that came up where I was allowed to expand on my opinion, I asked WHY wasn't Spoutible listed?
11:26 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Wondering if the main competition is the prospect of Xitter being purchased and revived as Twitter. Even there you've made a very strong case. VHS>Betamax showed (so I've gathered) that it's not necessarily enough.
11:24 AM - Dec 17, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
I'm not anywhere else and I don't plan to be. When you find a comfortable neighborhood, you stay.
11:13 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Ellee Koss
A
You continue to amaze. 💜
11:11 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Resident_hippie
A
Got threads survey on Instagram this morning & interestingly, spoutible wasn’t on list. 🤨 🤔 🧐

https://spoutible.com/thre...
10:53 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Bethany Williamson
B
I’m not on threads, but from what I hear it’s having many of the same issues Twitter has. No thank you
10:51 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Julia Murray
A
I have no interest in threads. Love Spoutable!
10:45 AM - Dec 17, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
After all the shenanigans I have seen from the billionaires lately, I am glad to be in a spot where the real power is. The 1% require our cooperation to abuse us and that cooperation is gotten through propaganda and misinformation. Spoutible is the game changer that benefits the people.
10:41 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Beth RN
A
This, among many other things is why I believe enough in Spoutible to invest.
10:38 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Simon Sands
A
And I am here for all of it...
10:36 AM - Dec 17, 2023
NetMaven 🐠🐠
A
I can hardly wait to see the features you have planned for Pods! My first thoughts were how useful Pods can be in the upcoming elections: To help organize groups for phone banks or rallies, answer questions, quash conspiracies, help with voter registrations, meet candidates, it's endless!
Vote 💙
10:31 AM - Dec 17, 2023 (Edited)
NewsSportsINC
A
In response to NetMaven 🐠🐠.
Agree
10:18 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
The trashcan button has to go, or the people serially abusing it have to go. Otherwise this will become a troll playground.
10:28 AM - Dec 17, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
So you're ok with every Tom, Dick & Harry MAGAt coming into YOUR house and talking their garbage without the ability to take the trash out?

Trolls are the reason for the delete function in the first place.
11:49 AM - Dec 17, 2023
ELJEFE13
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
Yeah, NO. its the best way to fight trolls. If you can delete them from your thread before the get any reach with readers it limits troll's ability to muddy everything.
12:57 PM - Dec 17, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}