Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/10
When I say Spoutible will become one of the top three Twitter alternatives, people think I am delusional. I am not basing my prediction on the current landscape, but will happen in the not-too-distant future. It looks like Threads is the defacto replacement for Twitter and the winner... it's not.
10:04 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/10
Threads quickly became popular because of Instagram and high-profile accounts on Twitter looking to grow their audience quickly. These individuals told their followers they were migrating to Threads, and many of their followers followed them. We have seen this before, just on a smaller scale.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/10
When Elon acquired Twitter, those same individuals told everyone they were moving to Mastodon, but that quickly faded because of Mastodon's complexity and its decentralized nature. But those same individuals pushed Mastodon daily for several weeks before it faded.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/10
Then we watched the same thing happen with Post News, but Post News was never meant to be a true Twitter alternative, and just like Mastodon, they stopped hyping it after a few weeks. They eventually came back to Twitter again and again because they needed that reach and engagement.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/10
Threads give large accounts the engagement and followers they desire and offer people looking for their favorite followers a place to go. The problem is that although many of these people spend considerable time on Twitter, they don't understand what makes Twitter... "Twitter."
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 6/10
When people start organizing for 2024 and realize just how limited Threads is, they will be on the hunt again for an alternative. However, this time, the migration will not be fueled by larger accounts but the smaller accounts that require the key features Threads and Bluesky do not offer.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 7/10
This is where Spoutible comes in and why we spent a year working 6 - 7 days a week, adding all the key features before the end of 2023. Spoutible Pods was the last piece we needed, and it will be the feature that catapults Spoutible to the top three Twitter alternatives.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 8/10
The Pods demonstration had many of the features disabled because we didn't want to tip our hat before we officially launched Pods. But once we launch, it will quickly become evident where we are going with Pods and why it will be better than Spaces even in its infancy.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 9/10
Unline Twitter, we will use Pods to its full potential by hosting exclusive events, Q&A sessions with high-profile people, and debates with 2024 candidates. But the unique features we will release will make the experience different from anything you have seen to date.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 10/10
So no, I am not delusional. I just know the landscape today will be significantly different in a few months. Spoutible will be uniquely positioned to capture significant market share when Twitter rapidly spirals out of control as the election heats up and Threads doesn't deliver.
Donna Steinhorn
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Threads is rapidly becoming worse than Twitter. I find more antisemitism there than on "X" (among other things) and that's saying a lot.
09:53 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Liz☑️
A
Thanks for this Mr B.
I’m going to rely on help from Dani, etc for quick-studying access and navigation of the Pods feature. I suspect I’ll be able to twist my ‘bean counter’s’ arm a bit here, as things heat up for ‘24. So please keep reminding others about how to become Investors.
05:10 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
Very excited.

Now, please, please take some time off to be with your family and sleep!
12:37 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
And what a privilege it is to have front row seats to history being made!
12:20 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
all the people who pay 100s of thousands of $$$ to learn the “secret to success” should read this thread. hard work, focus on goals & find partners who believe in what you’re doing. not everyone can do it-i have goals & partners, but i’m lazy af. once you’ve got spoutible where you want it,
12:10 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
you should hit the “how to succeed” lecture circuit. doofuses (doofi?) who accomplished nothing other than hitting on a way to con suckers via “personal development” bs are multi millionaires. you have an actual success story to sell.
12:13 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
You’re not delusional! I can’t wait until Q&A sessions, etc begin on Pods. I see great things happening for Spoutible.
11:49 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Ves Lee
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
👌🏾💯
11:52 AM - Dec 17, 2023
J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him)
A
Twitter doesn't count as having spiraled out of control already?

Yikes.

I can't even imagine the shit show it's gonna be when it finally rates that descriptor, then.
11:41 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him).
The dead bird's getting there, to be sure, but has yet to reach terminal velocity. But we both know it's coming.
12:24 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Mary Locker
A
Your grounded and forward looking plans come as no surprise. I missed the Pods demo, due to my covid lethargy, but I can't wait to participate when everything is up and running. I'm excited for our future in this . . . my only online home.
11:39 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Bryan
A
What impresses me most about Spoutible is that as features are brought out, the layout and design presented to the user has been spot on. A lot of emerging and competing platforms have made a jumbled mess out of their layout as they added new features. Spoutible is above the rest in this regard.
11:12 AM - Dec 17, 2023
justanotherpam
A
Love it! And in my fun mental game of "Is Christopher Bouzy delusional? Or is this sound and considered analysis?" Well, I'm no dummy, I place my bets based on your record. 😇

Oh, and 20K per pod? I... think you may need to find a way to expand that in the not-too-distant-future. This is exciting!
10:43 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Stephie Lynn
A
Exciting!!!
10:32 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Daryl Knee
A
"Threads doesn't deliver" and Bluesky keeps dilly-dallying at the starting line.
10:27 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Daryl Knee.
Bluesky, at this point, is basically vaporware.
10:30 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
Who ever thinks you are delusional is delusional! I KNOW Spoutible will continue to grow. We know the only people that won't like it r the trolls/people who want anger, outrage, to spread lies, & like big drama. They will continue 2 bad mouth Spoutible because they r NOT welcome here, which we love.
10:20 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Ground Control
A
Never once thought you delusional, sir. What you saw, I saw myself...all those others chasing short term gain with no thought on the long run. But something that lasts takes time and careful sculpting. You and your team are supplying both to Spoutible.
10:20 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Sami Lee
A
Confidence in your product is not delusional when you know it’s the best 💙
10:09 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Sami Lee.
Or as I once heard a bluesman put it, "it ain't bragging if you can actually do it."
10:31 AM - Dec 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}