Unapologetically Beth
A
I still wear mine EVERYWHERE indoors and in crowded outdoor gatherings.

I can't afford to get sick again, literally. I would not be able to look at myself if I inadvertently affected someone else's livelihood, either.
Simon Sands @richceo69
She doesn’t always wear it, depending on the environment she’s in, but she will if she thinks it’s prudent. “It’s kind of like a new paradigm for the world we live in,” she says.
😷I STILL WEAR MINE ON OCCASSION AS WELL😷
11:26 AM - Dec 17, 2023
11:31 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Jenn☮ In AZ
A
In response to Unapologetically Beth.
Wise choice. I stopped wearing one when the CDC said it was safe. Ended up COVID positive in September and hospitalized for 4 days with a collapsed lung, among other problems. Again 6 weeks later. Again 6 weeks after that (Thanksgiving). Told not to get boosted yet.

IT WILL NEVER BE OVER
11:44 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Unapologetically Beth
A
In response to Jenn☮ In AZ.
Not sure why you were told to wait. Most recent CDC guidance suggests testing negative. Quote from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
("If l already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get a COVID-19 vaccine? section)
11:53 AM - Dec 17, 2023 (Edited)
Jenn☮ In AZ
A
I got 4 opinions from medical professionals, all different. They just don't know.
I finally spoke with my pharmacist, a thoughtful, level headed guy.
He told me to get boosted NOW.
I'm having a spinal procedure tomorrow, so I have to wait 2 more weeks after that.
11:55 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Unapologetically Beth
A
In response to Jenn☮ In AZ.
Pharmacist with knowledge of the updated recommendations for the WIN! (I'm an ex-hospital pharmacy tech. Pharmacists are often more up-to-date on ALL recommendations than physicians.)
12:02 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Jenn☮ In AZ
A
It was so strange. All the doctors had confused looks on their faces when I asked about when I should get the booster. Doesn't instill much confidence in their opinions, or lack thereof.
09:33 AM - Dec 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}