Andrea Junker
A
Have you ever wondered why Germans didn’t do anything about Hitler? Well, the rest of the world is wondering exactly that about Americans and Trump.
02:30 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
I’m an American, and I wonder the same thing every damned day! How are we allowing this DEMENTED lunatic to roam around freely grifting off ignorant MAGA? I don’t like MAGA, but I still don’t think what Trump is doing is right. He’s running to stay out of PRISON. He doesn’t care about this Country.
02:37 PM - Dec 17, 2023
J Bean
A
I'm Canadian and very concerned with what I see happening in your supposed democratic country. People must call out that dictator in waiting. How do ppl think democracy was lost in other countries?
In response to Yvette.
04:10 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to J Bean.
I agree with you. I fear the worst, but continue to hope for the best. It’s disheartening to hear people (who are Democrats) disparaging Biden. In my opinion he doesn’t deserve it. The war in Israel hasn’t helped either. Biden is a good person, but he’s definitely walking a tightrope over a volcano
06:14 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Yvette.
when it comes to the situation in the Middle East.
06:14 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Char
A
In response to J Bean.
YES THIS! We all rely on stability in the US. With the whole unprotected border, the influence that the US has on our politics, the fact that they're a global superpower.

Literally, the whole world should be worried.
04:14 PM - Dec 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}