Andrea Junker
A
Have you ever wondered why Germans didn’t do anything about Hitler? Well, the rest of the world is wondering exactly that about Americans and Trump.
02:30 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
Sadly, other countries are following the disastrous path of Germany and Hitler. Look no further than recently elected Argentina maniac.
11:38 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
I have been wondering that since the Transphobic Criminal Douche stole the election from Hillary Clinton. He is a walking, talking national security threat that the CIA needs to deal with.
11:26 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Abstracts by Nancy/fbook
A
☑ 🤔
12:45 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
Trump isn’t the problem, it’s America, the system, the myths, the lies, the false narratives that people are willing to live with to keep others down to support WS & the wealthy powerful few. Are people willing 2 give that up? Until that time, we will go round and round until there’s nothing left.3
12:14 PM - Dec 18, 2023 (Edited)
Penelope Lowder
A
I think we have to stop thinking of Trump as something new that’s reared it’s head from out of the blue and look at the hard truth, this is America. America is racism, brutality, we’re sitting on stolen land. Trump is about a system that allowed millions of folks like him to flourish. 2
12:08 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Ericlo
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
In 1937, Langston Hughes declared: “We Negroes in America do not have to be told what fascism is in action. We know. Its theories of Nordic supremacy and economic suppression have long been realities to us.”
https://www.bostonreview.n...
12:48 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
Americans allowed slavery to happen for 300 years. Majority of white Americans allowed Jim Crow to happen for 100 years and were okay with it. Muhammad Ali famously said, where are the Americans to speak up for us (Black folks). Americans allowed Japanese Americans to be interned in camps. 1
12:04 PM - Dec 18, 2023 (Edited)
Ericlo
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
1930s Langston Hughes
“Yes, we Negroes in America do not have to be told what Fascism is in action,” he said. “We know. Its theories of Nordic supremacy and economic suppression have long been realities to us.”
https://lithub.com/reading...
12:49 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Ericlo
A
It can happen here. It is
Anand Giridharadas and Sarah Kendzior:
"It's important to note that most people who predicted our political direction accurately were women and/or not white, which played a major role in why their theories were dismissed."
https://the.ink/p/sarah-ke...
09:53 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Bitter Scribe
A
"Perhaps you know now, it is not so easy to get rid of a demagogue just by wishing him to go away."
--A former Nazi official about Joe McCarthy, as recounted in Richard Rovere's bio
04:38 PM - Dec 17, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
Agreed!
04:06 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Ama Bene
B
🆘🆘‼️🔥💥💥🔥‼️🆘🆘
02:49 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Ericlo
A
The Timothy Snyder Interview
"There is a failure of imagination. In order to see reality, you need imagination. And imagination comes from history, it comes from a recognition that these things have happened before." --Tim Snyder
https://www.patreon.com/po...
02:45 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Yvette
A
I’m an American, and I wonder the same thing every damned day! How are we allowing this DEMENTED lunatic to roam around freely grifting off ignorant MAGA? I don’t like MAGA, but I still don’t think what Trump is doing is right. He’s running to stay out of PRISON. He doesn’t care about this Country.
02:37 PM - Dec 17, 2023
J Bean
A
In response to Yvette.
I'm Canadian and very concerned with what I see happening in your supposed democratic country. People must call out that dictator in waiting. How do ppl think democracy was lost in other countries?
04:10 PM - Dec 17, 2023
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
🎯🎯🎯
02:33 PM - Dec 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}