Dr Strange PhD, Cat Lackey
B
One thing I realized, even pre-Melon Usk, was how much of my online content was generated in reaction to something. It was a lot of you're stupid, and here's why. I've been making an effort to do less of that, and trying to actually engage, rather than pile on. Baby steps.
Says Dana @SaysDana
It’s so nice not seeing the face of a twice impeached lying exP and minions of his that I almost don’t know what to spout off about.
12:51 PM - Feb 05, 2023
12:57 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Serra Sea
A
In response to Dr Strange PhD, Cat Lackey.
I've had the same experience as @SaysDana . I've spent so much time on Twitter arguing about stuff / trying to be an active ally to folks. It's a very different experience to be on a social media site to just chat with people. Once I get used to it, I think I'm gonna like it a lot.
02:24 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dr Strange PhD, Cat Lackey
B
In response to Serra Sea.
What I'm hoping is that this will be a place where everyone is able to be themselves. The cretins we stand up to elsewhere don't want to be convinced of anything.
02:37 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Serra Sea
A
I hope it will become a place where we can rediscover who we are and what kinds of connections we want with other people. For people who know it's still serious, COVID has made lives smaller than before and Twitter was always a fight. So I'm excited to see what our creative minds can come up with.
In response to Dr Strange PhD, Cat Lackey.
02:41 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}