Eddie Feldmann
A
Rudy while mayor of NYC came up with the "Broken Windows" theory of dealing with crime. Punish the little things so they don't get out of hand and become Trump's lawyer.
08:13 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Liz Adams
A
In response to Eddie Feldmann.
It was his chief law enforcement officer who created that idea. Rudy took it and distorted it from police caring for their districts to police cracking down on the slightest excuse. People who knew him back then aren't a bit surprised at his current shenanigans.
01:11 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Eddie Feldmann
A
In response to Liz Adams.
Lived in NYC under Rudy as Mayor. Well known for taking credit that wasn't his. Got talked into attending a lunch when he was running for Prez. Zero... I repeat Zero charisma.
01:19 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Liz Adams
A
Remember when he tried to deny Hillary was there after 9.11, she being NY Senator iirc. She showed the video evidence, receipts galore, he backed down..
01:22 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Eddie Feldmann
A
He also tried to stay on after Bloomberg was elected the new Mayor. Sound familiar?
01:35 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Liz Adams
A
Was there election denial then? I can't remember, too engrossed in the $92 per vote Bloomberg spent on his campaign. Has a NY mayor ever got any further? They try for other offices, but it seems to be a deadend job rather than a launch pad.
01:49 PM - Dec 19, 2023 (Edited)
Eddie Feldmann
A
Rudy wanted Bloomberg to delay his taking office after he won. Bloomberg said No. No NY Mayor has gone on to anything past being Mayor in my lifetime. Bloomberg's attempt was a giant failure for the ages no matter how much he was going to spend.
02:21 PM - Dec 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}