this space cannot be blank
C
thread 1/2
I keep hearing that voting third party will take away votes from the R or D party. That's ridiculous. They wouldn't be on the ballet if that was true. People vote for the lesser of two evils, bitch they're not doing what they promised they'd do, then they vote them RIGHT back in.
10:59 AM - Dec 20, 2023
C
thread 2/2
I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. I refuse to vote Republican because they lost their minds and got their heads up Trump's ass, they forgot what they're there for, and the Democrats don't fight back enough. We need a new party. Half the time I don't like the third party ones either
10:59 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
This is EXACTLY how we got Trump. There’s 8 billion articles about how… go read something.
In response to this space cannot be blank.
11:44 AM - Dec 20, 2023
C
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
Half of the country did not vote. Then you had the "I hate Trump so I'm voting for Hillary and vice versa" people. Hillary should have beaten Trump but she ran a horrible campaign. She never addressed the email thing, all she did was bash Trump. the mudslinging from both of them turned me off.
11:41 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
In response to this space cannot be blank.
You’re listing a couple emotional reactions as your total reason for how you vote. That’s pretty lazy. You need to look at what the parties actually do or don’t do when they’re in power & decide what best fits your beliefs. Just Google a couple questions about that & you’ll have lots to think about.
01:58 PM - Dec 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}