this space cannot be blank
C
thread 1/2
I keep hearing that voting third party will take away votes from the R or D party. That's ridiculous. They wouldn't be on the ballet if that was true. People vote for the lesser of two evils, bitch they're not doing what they promised they'd do, then they vote them RIGHT back in.
10:59 AM - Dec 20, 2023
C
thread 2/2
I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. I refuse to vote Republican because they lost their minds and got their heads up Trump's ass, they forgot what they're there for, and the Democrats don't fight back enough. We need a new party. Half the time I don't like the third party ones either
10:59 AM - Dec 20, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
In response to this space cannot be blank.
Then they vote THE RIGHT back in by not voting left - that's the fact right now.

The Republicans will destroy democracy. Right now, we preserve democracy, remove the Republicas and THEN we work on the rest at step 2 or step 3.

Right now, the foundation is being corded by the GOP.
04:43 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
1. How is that ridiculous?
2. How would syphoning votes keep them off the ballot?
3. Do you understand math?
03:07 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
This is the pattern of the American voter, Republicans screw everything up, then Americans vote Democrat. Democrats fix Republican screw ups. Then Republicans say Dems not doing enough. Dems then get upset because Democrats aren’t the superheroes that think they are, then folks vote Republican. 1
02:41 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Whoa!
A
There is zero chance a 3rd party candidate wins a national election with our current voting system. However, there's a high probability that voting 3rd party or not voting at all will help the former guy and other Rs get in office. That's exactly what happened in 2016.
12:51 PM - Dec 20, 2023
C
In response to Whoa!.
one of the reasons why they don't have a chance is they don't let them debate with the two major parties. So no one knows who they are or what they stand for. And I'm stuck with the lesser of two evils. 😖
11:44 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
This is EXACTLY how we got Trump. There’s 8 billion articles about how… go read something.
11:44 AM - Dec 20, 2023
C
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
Half of the country did not vote. Then you had the "I hate Trump so I'm voting for Hillary and vice versa" people. Hillary should have beaten Trump but she ran a horrible campaign. She never addressed the email thing, all she did was bash Trump. the mudslinging from both of them turned me off.
11:41 AM - Dec 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}