this space cannot be blank
C
thread 1/2
I keep hearing that voting third party will take away votes from the R or D party. That's ridiculous. They wouldn't be on the ballet if that was true. People vote for the lesser of two evils, bitch they're not doing what they promised they'd do, then they vote them RIGHT back in.
10:59 AM - Dec 20, 2023
C
thread 2/2
I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. I refuse to vote Republican because they lost their minds and got their heads up Trump's ass, they forgot what they're there for, and the Democrats don't fight back enough. We need a new party. Half the time I don't like the third party ones either
10:59 AM - Dec 20, 2023
C
one of the reasons why they don't have a chance is they don't let them debate with the two major parties. So no one knows who they are or what they stand for. And I'm stuck with the lesser of two evils. 😖
In response to Guilty!.
11:44 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Guilty!
A
In response to this space cannot be blank.
No. Actually that's not true. The majority of Americans are moderate. Either moderately liberal or moderately conservative. Anything outside of that is fringe and doesn't stand a chance. Thus two major parties. It's not going to change no matter how much you whine about it.
11:51 AM - Dec 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}