Anna Cris
A
Once again I ask: Why can't I see ALL the people I follow? The Following list shows only the 30 most recent people then stops. When I click show more, it tells me "that's it for now" when I'm following way more. Is this going to be addressed? Is nobody else experiencing this? #spoutiblesuggestions
01:41 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Sandy Karosi
A
In response to Anna Cris.
It looks like it’s been fixed.
04:25 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Anna Cris
A
In response to Sandy Karosi.
Just checked my following list and nope, not working for me. I submitted a bug report.
06:42 PM - Mar 04, 2023
JeffCO
A
I just checked mine and found I'm having the same issue you described. However you need to go to the help button which will allow you to submit a bug report which will alert them to the problem. If a lot of people submit the same bug, it's likely to be addressed more quickly
02:01 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Anna Cris
A
In response to JeffCO.
Thank you. I will do that.
03:20 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Just Frank
A
Hi Anna, I just checked my profile and I could scroll through all my fantastic followers. When you scroll down to the end and it stops, try giving it a few seconds and see if you can continue scrolling. It works for me.
01:51 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
In response to Just Frank.
The problem is with followING not followERS. It's been that way since day 1 and has been both spouted and reported "often." I'm guessing it's just not at the top of their list, but more reports may help.
02:12 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Anna Cris
A
In response to Just Frank.
Yes like @lizardlips said, the followERS works fine. It's the followingING that doesn't. Check your following to see if yours works. Maybe it's just some people that experience this bug.
03:23 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Sandy Karosi
A
I’ve encountered the same problem. I’m sure @cbouzy is on it.
01:46 PM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}