I Smoked Threads
A
Breaking: Donald Trump is now disqualified from running for president in Colorado.

And of course he is, because if the insurrection clause of the 14th Amendment didn't apply to Trump, it doesn't apply to anyone.
06:27 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Interesting thing is that if scotus sides with Trump on the Colorado decision. And they screw Jack Smith over with regards to his multiple cases. So I don't think scotus will overtly side with Trump on this one.
09:14 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Just a scifi nerd
A
I’m rethinking my previous response. It doesn’t say the insurrectionist has to be convicted by jury. They have to violate their oath to protect our constitution. The case in Colorado proved he violated his oath WITH evidence. Case closed! SCOTUS should agree 100%. Its not a copout. Its law!
In response to Max Prophet.
10:51 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Just a scifi nerd.
Agreed 💯% . I think it's simply a case that nobody wants to be the 1st 2 convict a former president of such a heinous crime. B/c it would mean doing something that they all don't like 2 do. Which is to acknowledge reality. They want to keep their heads in the sand and pretend like it didn't happen.
11:51 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Just a scifi nerd
A
In response to Max Prophet.
Truth!
11:52 AM - Dec 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}