Sabine Savvidis
A
thread 1/2
Men making laws about pregancy

Rep. Barbieri: "Can you swallow a camera & then help the doctors view where the ectopic pregnancy is?"

"Mr. Chairman and Representative, it cannot be done in pregnancy, simply because when you swallow a pill or a camera, it would not end up in the vagina."
03:25 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
thread 2/2
Sen. Hamilton, OK: "A child who is in fact living out a part of his or her early life as the unfortunate circumstance of being an ectopic pregnancy, it's in fact still a unique human being and I just don't understand why we've created an exception where we allow those children to be murdered." 🤦
03:51 PM - Dec 21, 2023 (Edited)
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
I have never heard anything more Ridiculous are Americans really that ignorant ?!
04:42 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
Rebublican men? Absolutely.
04:54 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Pamela NRed
A
I live in Oklahoma and had an ectopic pregnancy in 1984. I would have died if not for doctors removing the fetus that was not viable. Politicians should not be making these decisions.
04:17 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Pamela NRed.
Absolutely not.
04:59 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Yvette
A
Wow. Just wow. I knew what an ectopic pregnancy was when I was 12. I was always interested in medical knowledge. My Mom was an ER RN. These are supposedly educated people? 🙄😳😝🤦‍♀️
04:12 PM - Dec 21, 2023
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Yvette.
I'm sure they consider themselves educated about "important" things - and since when is women's health important to a man like that??
04:24 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Yvette.
They're deeply uninterested in anything female beyond the obvious. And the Bible doesn't mention ectopic pregnancies...
05:02 PM - Dec 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}