Christopher Bouzy
A
This is what I call unadulterated buffoonery.
12:13 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Manipulators often include a kernel of truth. No evidence exists of anything in the future. That the "says" and "case for" and "arguing" framing accepts the manipulation is telling yet unsurprising. She did include one "claimed" with the "thinks" and "feels". Manipulators rely on such reluctance.
08:08 AM - Dec 25, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
It's what's more accurately called foreign interference. Not money, not ego, not partisan dirty tricks, not ideology. Deceptive, manipulative interference. Part of an ongoing attack. Could that be a mistaken assessment? We'll see. In the meantime it's one that clarifies more than the shallower ones.
07:54 AM - Dec 25, 2023
Barry Shapiro
A
Dean Phillips is the answer to the question no one asked. Joe Biden has done a great job. We ALL need to get behind him.
03:05 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Larry Henson
A
He knows he doesn't stand a chance & that his vanity, like Manchin's may cost Biden votes. He's a divvy with a pocketbook to feed his ego but for how long?
If we wanted to go younger, we'd go for Hillary. She's just now hitting her stride. She's the filly wearing lucky number double 7's. A winner.
01:53 AM - Dec 24, 2023
tommyb
A
Succinct. And sublime
06:04 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Ground Control
A
I would call it pure assholery myself, Mr. Bouzy, but I am far less nice.
04:32 PM - Dec 23, 2023
déjà vu
A
follow the money
02:51 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
Dan Abrams is doing his absolute damnedest to puff this guy up.

Dean's moto is "America First" and that's everything you need to know about what's behind his "campaign".
02:35 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
"Unadulterated Buffoonery" is the new name for my geriatric punk rock band.
02:23 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Nathan Orr
A
There’s not one shred of evidence that this guy could beat Biden in a primary.
Should I scroll through the article to see if he’s polling above the margin of error?
Side note: I use the term “margin of error” to mean 2-3% … but I know that doesn’t reflect the (lack of) accuracy of most recent polls.
02:05 PM - Dec 23, 2023
HayFarmer
A
It takes millions 2 support a candidate. Is he receiving dark $$ from GOP donors 2 derail Biden?
No Labels party wants a GOP & Dem on their ticket. Is he auditioning to b the Dem?
He currently is a chaos agent trying 2 dissuade Dems from voting 4 Biden. Don't let him fool you. #votebidenharris2024
02:03 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Garnet
A
"Knows what it takes to bring brands and people together"...to agree that he's a putz.
A legend in his own mind.
01:45 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Garnet.
01:39 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
He's an idiot. All evidence is that Phillips is just throwing hurdles in front of our hope for saving democracy in the U.S. I learned my lesson the hard way.
01:43 PM - Dec 23, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
I see this as a republican ploy in an effort to split the vote on the left. Another trojan horse the way John F’d name was trying to be used. Trying to float a “palatable” republican while trying to weaken support for Biden. Joe has been great there is no reason to change now but many reasons2keep
01:27 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
my only question: WHO’S PAYING THIS MOTHERFUCKER??!!
01:25 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Christopher Fisher
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
Harlan Crow, that’s who.
11:28 AM - Dec 26, 2023
ML Hart
A
This is what I call desperate, whiny, bid for attention, any kind of attention.
01:23 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Gary A
A
I like to think I'm a fan of free enterprise, but I find that I increasingly believe that anyone who has enough cash to run a vanity campaign for federal office has too much money.
01:02 PM - Dec 23, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Gary A.
It might also be worth noting that unless you have money (and a LOT of it), you can't run for office. Only the wealthy can and we need to change that.
01:38 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Rick Pollock
A
I look forward to his Biden endorsement in the Spring.
12:50 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Rick Pollock.
Well done!
01:44 PM - Dec 23, 2023
P. Audrey Rickards
A
Dean Phillips is a fool who is back by someone I used to respect... Steve Schmidt.
12:45 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Adele Not the singer
A
In response to P. Audrey Rickards.
So he’s a Republican 🙄
12:58 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Susanne Raines
A
Interesting coming from Phillips, who wasn’t savvy enough to even ask to be in the Florida Democratic Presidential Primary until after the Executive Committee (more than 100 people from all over the state) vote. Then he waited another month after the final deadline to complain. What’s his real goal?
12:29 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Susanne Raines
A
In response to Susanne Raines.
I notice that a punctuation error makes my post misleading. The final deadline was a month after the committee vote. Phillips waited to complain and make accusations until right after the final deadline, not a month after the final deadline.
03:23 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Seth Triggs
A
Yeah but you get fat stacks of clout and funding by being a chaos agent!
12:28 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Dréa25
A
And this frozen turd thinks he can, instead?
12:21 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
It took like ten beats for me to figure out who phillips even was...Sinking your own career in 1 uneasy step.
12:15 PM - Dec 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}